REVIEWS FOR EXTENDED TASK MANAGER (32-BIT HOME EDITION)
XTM for Task Management
XTM task management features allow the user easier access to previously unavailable or only partially available information concerning specific tasks, their allocation and use of resources, diagnostic information on different processes, process life cycles, etc. XTM monitoring, in addition to providing a basic view of preprocess statistics, also provides a vast variety of other details including information per module, per handle, per lock, per thread, per file, per registry key, per window, per COM+ component, per service, per TCP/UDP connection and per environment variable.
XTM for Resources Management
XTM resources management allows the user to influence process behavior, life cycle continuation and performance, free resources previously allocated, find and unload loaded modules, show, hide and close process windows and much more. These features enable troubleshooting throughout the programming process.
XTM for Workstation Management
XTM workstation management allows the user to manage his workstation, i.e. log off or restart the workstation, run, stop or pause the services, etc. While these features can generally be accessed by the user, XTM provides access to all features in one, easy to implement, menu.
EXtended Task Manager (32-bit Home Edition) Key features:
- Full process management.
- Monitor process modules.
- Monitor process handles.
- Monitor critical sections.
- Monitor process threads.
- Monitor process files.
- Monitor registry keys.
- Monitor process memory.
- Monitor process windows.
- Monitor COM+ components.
- Monitor services.
- Monitor active TCP/UDP connections.
- Monitor environment variables.
- Monitor process performance.
- Monitor process statistics.
- Manage process resources.
- Filtering processes by particular criteria.
- Free resources previously allocated.
- Manage synchronization objects.
- Find the required resources.
- Workstation services management.
- Workstation power management.
- Native 64-bit operating systems support.
- Multiple processors support.
Download It ( for Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista, XP ) comments powered by Disqus