Windows Smtp Library, SMTP Component to enable COM supportable programming/scripting languages to send PLAIN/RICH messages based on the SMTP/ESMTP protocol.
It provides all the traditional email elements/functions and many advanced features such as sending emails via the PROXY SERVER (supports the popular SOCKS5 protocol), designating read receipt receiver, designating virtual sender/reply receiver, customizing sending time, and so on.
TSSI SMTP Component Personal Edition Key Features
- Proxy server & relative authentication supportable.
- HTML email supportable.
- Multiple recipients & attachments.
- Host name/IP address/IPv6 supportable.
- Attachment from local/remote host.
- Alternative text.
- Embedded resources.
- ESMTP authentication.
- Secure password authentication.
- Email address verification & relative tool.
- SSL/TLS supportable.
- Email encryption.
- BCC/character set/sending time/priority/read receipt.
- Designating read receipt receiver.
- Error code & description.
- Sending progress supportable.
Limitation of FREE LICENSE version
It is unlimited usage for developing non-commercial applications with 50 times sending.
TSSI SMTP Component Personal Edition Support Library
It is based on Windows serial OS, if you can not install it, or it can not run properly, please install the corresponding support library.
- For Win95/98 (813 KB).
- For Win95/NT4 (514 KB).
- Others: install above support libraries both to try.
Tested platforms. Tested Platforms
TSSI SMTP Component Personal Edition:TSSI SMTP Component Personal Edition has been full tested on Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, XP, 2003, Vista.
Download It ( for Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista, XP ) comments powered by Disqus