Best Network Serching Software, allows you to search files on network computers' and servers' shared resources (via NetBios protocol) and FTP servers (via FTP protocol).
Enter the search phrase or file masks and find the information you need. View search results and open found files directly from the remote computers or copy them to your hard drive. Generate and save handy reports. If you are a system administrator, you can find all video or MP3 files that your users hide on servers hogging up disk space.
10-Strike Network File Search For network users:
Find the necessary files on your local network! You can search documents on a corporate file server or look up new photos and multimedia files on neighbours' computers. The preview feature allows you to filter out the unnecessary information.
For network administrators: Search servers and users' computers including the administrative resources (shared disks c$, d$, e$, etc.). Find and delete the unnecessary and temporary files on remote computers.
10-Strike Network File Search looks up network computers in Microsoft Windows Network and scans sets of IP addresses or IP address ranges.
The program scans shared resources using the multithreading technology; this helps cutting the search time significantly. What other programs search for an hour, our program finds in a few minutes!
10 -Strike Network File Search Pro ($99.95) is more advanced version of the program, which contains a built-in web server. With its help you are able to install the software on a single computer, so users and administrators are able to search files on your local network using a regular web form, without installing any software. The Pro version also allows to automatically delete temporary or unnecessary files on network computers.
10-Strike Network File Search – 10-Strike Network File Search Benefits & Features
- Search network computers for documents, multimedia files, and other information on local network.
- Search hidden and admin resources.
- Search files on FTP servers.
- Preview, open, download found files.
- Delete files on network computers.
- Save your time with fast multithreading network scanning engine.
- Scan IP address range (save time and find more computers if you are an advanced user).
- Set up domain, computer, and resource filters (where not to search) and save your time even more.
- Export search results to TXT and HTML formats (for printing etc, view sample report).
- Windows 95/98/ME/NT//XP/Vista supported.
- Register and get free upgrades and priority e-mail support.
Order via secure server
After paying the registration fee, you will receive a license key by e-mail.
Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 slows down IP address scanning by connecting to TCP ports for all running programs. You can not scan more than 10 addresses per 10 seconds and take full advantage of multithreading search engine with this OS.
For getting all scanning features working, please enable NetBios, ICMP (ping), and TCP ports #21 and #139 for the program in your firewall.
You can decrease the time of searching by configuring resource, computer name, and domain filters (where not to search).
Buy Now !!! Click to Automatically Apply for a 30% Discount Coupon Code for EasiestSoft
Download It ( for Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista, XP ) comments powered by Disqus