Best Network Diagrams, a network mapping, monitoring, management, and administration software solution for corporate Microsoft Windows networks.
LANState generates a network map, which speeds up accessing to remote hosts' properties and resources, and managing those. Scan your network, find hosts, place them on a network diagram, and monitor their state! The program can export network diagram to graphic image, Microsoft Visio, and XML scheme.
10-Strike LANState – 10-Strike LANState contains the following modules:
- Network diagram builder: Create network diagram automatically and export it to Visio
- Network monitor: Monitor hosts, servers, and services
- Alerter: Be notified on network or service failures
- Share connection monitor: Audit connections to your shared resources
- LANState Pro: Access actual network diagram in real-time using web technology
The program also includes a number of useful features for obtaining information on remote computers.
LANState has a rich host monitoring functionality with multiple types of host checks, which allows you to see the state of your network at any time. The program displays a network map, monitoring device’s state (active/inactive) in real-time. You just click a tray icon at any time, and see which servers and computers are switched on, and which do not respond. Web access is also supported (LANState Pro).
Employing LANState makes it essentially easier to administer and monitor processes in networks of any ranges or sizes.
Why 10-Strike LANState Program’s Benefits:
Network management and monitoring program LANState
- LANState builds a network map automatically by scanning Windows network neighborhood or IP address range.
- Save your network map for future use, print it, export it to a bitmap file.
- Be notified by background device monitoring via a screen message, sound, or e-mail when your servers go down or start working.
- You do not have to pay for quantity of controlled devices. I.e., if you monitor 10 or 500 devices, the price will be the same.
- You do not have to pay additional money for technical support.
- And the most important. The package does not require installing any components on remote servers and workstations.
Link external applications like file managers or remote administration software to the program and run them in a couple of clicks with needed parameters.
Network map with custom background Import custom backgrounds for more evident network map’s look.
Access and manage remote devices in a couple of clicks, using LANState’s visual network map. You are able to shut down, restart, and turn on servers and workstations, access remote services and resources, view remote event logs, access remote registry, list processes, devices, NT services, and so on.
Export network diagram to Visio Export network diagram to Microsoft Visio (LANState Pro).
- Send messages to domain users with help of integrated advanced messenger.
Monitor connections to your shared resources and be notified when someone connects to your shared resources (logging, sound/screen notifications, and “black list” are supported).
Access network map via web Access your network map remotely via HTTP protocol using built-in web server, and export network map to xml file format (LANState Pro).
- The program contains many useful tools for administrators, such as network scanner, port scanner, ping, trace route, name lookup, etc.
- The program is easy and simple to use.
Buy Now !!! Click to Automatically Apply for a 30% Discount Coupon Code for EasiestSoft
Download It ( for Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista, XP ) comments powered by Disqus