Import QuickTime Movie to iMovie, Good QuickTime Player 7 iMovie 10 Software for Sierra, Yosemite to Importing add QuickTime Player 7 video files into iMovie 10 iMovie 9 formats with Best QuickTime Player 7 movie Quality for Sierra, YosemiteMoutain Lion, Lion, snow leopard, mac.
Importing QuickTime Player 7 movie files to iMovie on Sierra, Yosemite, QuickTime 7 Supported Video Format: QuickTime supported Video format : .mov, .mp4, 3GPP, 3GPP2, AVCHD, AVI, DV. QuickTime Audio Format: .M4A, .M4B, .M4P, .MP3, .CAF, .AIFF, .AU, SD2, .WAV, SND, AMR. QuickTime Player is a multimedia architecture developed by Apple Computer for Mac OS, Mac OS X, Windows, and other platforms. QuickTime Player allows your computer to work with real-time movies, sounds, and high-quality compressed images.
Download It ( for Mac OS X El Capitan, Yosemite, 10.11, 10.10 10.9 10.8 10.7 10.6 )
How to importing QuickTime Player 7 to iMovie 10 iMovie 09 supported formats Sierra, Yosemite:
Free Download software from https://Software-Download.name
Click Add Files to load QuickTime Player 7 files for QuickTime Player 7 to iMovie conversion on mac
Click Output Format drop down list to select output format
Here, we select HD Video, HD MPEG-4 Video or HD MOV Video
Click Start Button at the bottom of the window to Convert QuickTime Player 7 video to iMovie files.
Click Open on the bottom middle to find the converted QuickTime Player 7 files.
Import converted QuickTime Player 7 movie into iMovie
Launch iMovie, go to file > import movies. Select the converted QuickTime Player 7 video files then click import.
That’s it! Now you can edit or your videos in iMovie. Enjoy making your own movies!
iMovie 10 iMovie 09 Compatible formats:
- Movie File Type
- MPEG-2 and AVCHD
- DV-Standard and HDV (High Definition Video)
- QuickTime Movie
How to open iMovie compatible formats to iMovie 10 for Sierra, Yosemite:
If the format of the videos is any of the above five formats, two simple steps can get it done.
Launch iMovie, go to file > import movies.
Browse through movies to find the videos you want. Click import.
Can You Import QuickTime Player 7 into iMovie 10 :
- Convert QuickTime Player 7 files to iMovie 10, iMovie 09 supported file formats
- Support Mac OS
Professional Video Converter developed specifically for Mac OS X users;
- Support convert between almost all popular video formats;
- Extract and convert the audio file from a video one;
- Support the conversion of audio/video clips with customized starting point and length;
- All Encoders and Decoders are built in;
- Support H.264/MPEG-4 AVC encoding/decoding;
- Support to adjust parameters of audio/video codecs;
- Fastest Conversion Speed;
- Support multi-threading and batch conversion;
- Support to set different splitting modes for the output file;
- Support to view the source file information;
QuickTime Player 7 iMovie importer for Mac supports so all-around video formats such as WMV, avi, DivX, MPEG, MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, RM, MOV, XviD, FLV, 3GP, VOB (the video format used in DVD), DAT (the video format used in VCD, SVCD), and so on. It can also extract audio from video file and convert them to M4A, MP3, AC3, AAC, WMA, WAV, OGG as you want.
Video Converter for Mac has strong function of editing options, such as movie trimming, video and audio encoder settings, batch conversion and so on.
What is iMovie, iMovie is one of the most popular video editing programs on Mac OS X. It’s intuitive and easy to comprehend, so you don’t need to be an expert on video editing to make a home video or create your own movie project. iMovie has greatly enriched people’s digital life.
Many popular video formats such as avi, WMV and FLV are not supported by iMovie. To import these videos to iMovie, you need to convert them to iMovie compatible format. The following is a step by step tutorial of converting avi videos to MPEG-4 format using video converter for Mac software. For the other formats(avi, FLV, MPG, MKV, etc.), the converting process is generally the same.
- QuickTime Player 7 video to iMovie 10 program compatible with Mac OS X El Capitan, Yosemite, 10.11, 10.10 10.9 10.8 10.7 10.6
- Apple mactintosh iMovie 10, iMovie 09
- Processor – Intel processor
- Available HD space – 100 MB or more
- Display – Super VGA (800 x 600) resolution or higher
Download It ( for Mac OS X El Capitan, Yosemite, 10.11, 10.10 10.9 10.8 10.7 10.6 )comments powered by Disqus