iMovie 10 .MTS, Powerful MTS iMovie 10 Software for Sierra, Yosemite to import add MTS video files into iMovie 10 iMovie 9 formats with Best MTS movie Quality for Sierra, YosemiteMoutain Lion, Lion, snow leopard, os x 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Importing MTS movie files to iMovie on Sierra, Yosemite, MTS extension video format, MTS file format is a high-definition MPEG, AVC, H.264 transport stream video file format which commonly used by HD camcorders such as Sony comcorder, Canon comcorder, Panasonic camcorder. Camcorders make use of MTS in the form of AVCHD, a recording format made specifically for camcorders. MTS movie files are also present on Blu-ray disc compilations, therefore they are capable of storing quite a large amount of information and data tracks.
Download It ( for Mac OS X El Capitan, Yosemite, 10.11, 10.10 10.9 10.8 10.7 10.6 )
How to importing MTS to iMovie 10 iMovie 09 supported formats Sierra, Yosemite:
Free Download software from https://Software-Download.name
Click Add Files to load MTS files for MTS to iMovie conversion on mac
Click Output Format drop down list to select output format
Here, we select HD Video, HD MPEG-4 Video or HD MOV Video
Click Start Button at the bottom of the window to Convert MTS video to iMovie files.
Click Open on the bottom middle to find the converted MTS files.
Import converted MTS movie into iMovie
Launch iMovie, go to file > import movies. Select the converted MTS video files then click import.
That’s it! Now you can edit or your videos in iMovie. Enjoy making your own movies!
iMovie 10 iMovie 09 Compatible formats:
- Movie File Type
- MPEG-2 and AVCHD
- DV-Standard and HDV (High Definition Video)
- QuickTime Movie
How to open iMovie compatible formats to iMovie 10 for Sierra, Yosemite:
If the format of the videos is any of the above five formats, two simple steps can get it done.
Launch iMovie, go to file > import movies.
Browse through movies to find the videos you want. Click import.
Can You Import MTS into iMovie 10 :
- Convert MTS files to iMovie 10, iMovie 09 supported file formats
- Support Mac OS
Professional Video Converter developed specifically for Mac OS X users;
- Support convert between almost all popular video formats;
- Extract and convert the audio file from a video one;
- Support the conversion of audio/video clips with customized starting point and length;
- All Encoders and Decoders are built in;
- Support H.264/MPEG-4 AVC encoding/decoding;
- Support to adjust parameters of audio/video codecs;
- Fastest Conversion Speed;
- Support multi-threading and batch conversion;
- Support to set different splitting modes for the output file;
- Support to view the source file information;
MTS iMovie importer for Mac supports so all-around video formats such as WMV, avi, DivX, MPEG, MP4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, RM, MOV, XviD, FLV, 3GP, VOB (the video format used in DVD), DAT (the video format used in VCD, SVCD), and so on. It can also extract audio from video file and convert them to M4A, MP3, AC3, AAC, WMA, WAV, OGG as you want.
Video Converter for Mac has strong function of editing options, such as movie trimming, video and audio encoder settings, batch conversion and so on.
What is iMovie, iMovie is one of the most popular video editing programs on Mac OS X. It’s intuitive and easy to comprehend, so you don’t need to be an expert on video editing to make a home video or create your own movie project. iMovie has greatly enriched people’s digital life.
Many popular video formats such as avi, WMV and FLV are not supported by iMovie. To import these videos to iMovie, you need to convert them to iMovie compatible format. The following is a step by step tutorial of converting avi videos to MPEG-4 format using video converter for Mac software. For the other formats(avi, FLV, MPG, MKV, etc.), the converting process is generally the same.
- MTS video to iMovie 10 program compatible with Mac OS X El Capitan, Yosemite, 10.11, 10.10 10.9 10.8 10.7 10.6
- Apple mactintosh iMovie 10, iMovie 09
- Processor – Intel processor
- Available HD space – 100 MB or more
- Display – Super VGA (800 x 600) resolution or higher
Download It ( for Mac OS X El Capitan, Yosemite, 10.11, 10.10 10.9 10.8 10.7 10.6 )comments powered by Disqus