Software Ratings Icd Systems, A ICD-9-CM diagnosis and procedure categorization search tool based on Microsoft Access.
Access ICD-9-CM Coder is based on the International Classification of Diseases, 9th Revision, Clinical Modification (ICD-9-CM), a uniform and standardized coding system.
Access ICD-9-CM Coder Main Feature List:
- Includes all 16,000+ ICD-9-CM diagnosis codes to their highest specificity
- The complete 2009 ICD-9-CM Volume 1 (tabular List)
- The complete 2009 ICD-9-CM Volume 2 (diagnosis index)
- The complete 2009 ICD-9-CM Volume 3 (procedure codes)
- PDF books fully organized included NEW!
- Categorized both by disease and index classification
- High-speed, search forms to find codes easily
- Easy to use Windows interface
This version requires Microsoft Access. and thus the following software must be installed on your system:
- Windows XP Service Pack 2 or Vista
- Microsoft Access 2003 or 2007
A copy of the invoice will be delivered to your email address instantly.
All Prices do not include local taxes or local customs charges. Biosoftworld Medical Software reserves the right to change these offers at any time.
Access ICD-9-CM Coder Return Policy:
All software products have downloadable full versions and our clients are encouraged to download a demo, before purchasing.
30 Day GuaranteeAll products include a 30 day money back guarantee. If the product does not meet your needs and you have used our support services for help, we give a full refund.
Paying close attention to software requirements noted for each product. Be sure that you are running the correct operating system.
Download It ( for Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista, XP ) comments powered by Disqus