MOVIE MAKER TO MP3 CONVERTER WINDOWS 10 64BIT INSTRUCTIONS:
Windows Movie Maker Export to MP3 audio format:
Save Windows Movie Maker as WMV
A Windows Movie Maker file( .mswmm) is not video file actually. It is a project file of Windows Movie Maker (some sort of a text file, there are not any video). You have to open this file in WMM and save the movie to your computer:
Run Windows Movie Maker, Go Finish Movie, Save to my computer. After that you will have a WMV file which can be converted to other video audio formats.
Free Download software from https://Software-Download.name , install it, run it, then
Convert WMV file to MP3 format
- Click Add Files to load WMV Video files for windows WMV to MP3 format conversion
- Click Output Format pull down list to Select output video format
Here, we select MP3 format from Common Audio list
- Click Output Settings button to set the output audio quality
- Click big Start Button at the bottom of the Window to start wmv format to MP3 Conversion
- Click Open Output on the bottom middle to find the Converted wmv movie files.
Download It ( for Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista, XP ) comments powered by Disqus