Audio to .AAC Converter, Powerful All-In-One batch converter for converting MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, MP2, AMR, etc. to Advanced Audio Coding—AAC.
In addition, you can also use the program to extract audio from AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP, MOV, VOB, MPG, ASF, RM, RMVB, FLV files.
AAC Converter is designed for anyone who wants to listen music on MP3/MP4 Player, or Mobile Phone.
Convert Audio to .AAC AAC Converter has a unique feature that lets you trim any part of audio file. Besides, this program gives you the ability to finish the conversion in batches. It also supports ID3 tag Editor, so you can edit artist and title tags for MP3, M4A, WMA, MP2 or AAC files.
AAC Converter provides you with the optimized default settings. However, there are still a lot of settings can be tweaked to fit your special need such as sample rate, bit rate, audio encoder, channel, and volume.
Convert Audio to .AAC Key functions:
- Convert WAV, MP3, WMA, M4A, MP2, AC3, AMR files to AAC.
- Convert WMA, WAV, MP3, M4A, MP2, AAC, AC3, and AMR from one to another.
- Extract Audio from AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP, MOV, VOB, MPG, ASF, RM, RMVB, FLV.
- Play WMA, WAV, MP3, M4A, MP2, AC3, AMR, AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP, MOV, VOB, MPG, ASF, RM, RMVB, FLV files.
- Support audio trim for getting your most favorite audio clip.
- Edit ID3 tags for AAC, WMA, M4A, MP3 or MP2 files.
- Customize the settings including sample rate, channel, encoder, and so on.
- Support encoding or decoding in batches.
- High converting speed, excellent output quality.
- One-Business-Day email Service for free technical support.
Note: This version is for Windows™.
Trial Limitation: Convert one minute of your audio.
Download It ( for Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista, XP )comments powered by Disqus