Ftp Upload From Command Line, Best Ftp Uploader to batch upload directory or file from Windows command line, and compress files to Zip for uploads.
We know file sync is time-consuming work. And, we also know your time is valuable.
Batch FTP Uploader features:
- Compress files to ZIP for uploads
- Wildcard path include filter
- Wildcard path exclude filter
- File size filter
- Last-modification time filter
- Read arguments from text file
- High performance
- FTP upload session log file
- Small executable size
- Call from any software
- Encrypt your FTP password
- Bulit-in command line prompt
FTP Uploader Options More Options:
Ftp Server url or IP address. e.g.
Your user name. e.g.
Login password. e.g.
Remote path. e.g.
Local folder to upload. e.g.
--local "D:\my document\"
--recurse trueto recurse through subdirectories .
Wildcard files include filter, separated by |, e.g. upload .jpg and .gif pictures only:
Wildcard files exclude filter. If you don’t want to upload .zip files, just set
Related software: Best Command Line Smtp Client
Free Download ( for Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista, XP ) comments powered by Disqus