Change Default Folder Icon Win10, tool for Windows that allows you to easily find thousands of bright icons on your computer that you can use as folder icons.
Change Folder Icons Program features:
- change the icon of a folder simply and quickly by pressing the right mouse button on it and selecting pop-up menu item “Change Folder Icon”;
- search for icons on your computer files starting with the selected folder (Drag&Drop and advanced search options are supported);
- extract icons from any type of file (.exe, .dll, .lib, .icl, etc.);
- save icons to icon files (.ico) and icon libraries (.icl);
- change icons for Windows system folders (My Computer, Network Connections, Recycle Bin, etc.); new!
- change icons for several folders at one time;
- change the icon of a drive as well as folder by selecting the item “Change Drive Icon” from the drive pop-up menu;
- find all folder icons changed by another program or manually and make them portable to another place and independent from the icon source files so then you can change location of sources or delete them, copy folders to another computer or drive, but icons are still available (you can use this function in Windows'XP too, where there is built-in function to change Folder Icons, but icons are dependent from sources);
- set the description for folders, which you can see in Windows Explorer when you roll the cursor over a folder.
How to buy Change Folder Icons software:
Once you have purchased the product by filling the secure online order form, a license key will be sent to you via email after short delay for verifing your billing info (usually 4-8 hours, not more then 24). You don’t need to download another full version, just you need enter registration key with our instruction you see in registration letter. All shareware restrictions will be automatically removed from your version
To use program on several computers you need to buy license for each machine.
Download It ( for Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista, XP )comments powered by Disqus