Windows 10 64bit Text Capture, Software to Capture Screen, Capture Text, Capture Color, Graphic Converter, All-in-one!
It is a professional and powerful screen capturing designed for windows system. It can capture any area from your PC screen and save it into many popular graphic formats including BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIF, ICO, EMF, WMF, WBMP, etc.
IScreenCapture Key Features:
- Capture screen into graphics
- Save as JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, ICO, TIF, etc.
- Read graphics from more than 30 different formats.
- Capture by 7 different modes: full screen, windows/buttons/controls, active window, rectangle, fixed region, icon, desktop.
- Capture fixed region and define the size of fixed region
- Capture by hot keys, hot keys may be defined and changed
- Support icon in system tray or remove it
- Support zoom in mouse cursor and zoom-in window
- Support more than 60 different filters and effects
- Support files list
- Search graphic files from your PC
- Batch conversion graphic files from one format to another
- Add shadow to a picture
- Add border to a picture
- Resize image
- Rotate image
- Pick color from screen, and display it in 14 formats including VB, VC, C++, Java, Delphi, HTML, RGB, etc.
- Capture text from screen, and save text in drop-down list.
- More other features…
IScreenCapture: iScreenCapture supports capturing by different modes including full screen, windows, controls, buttons, active window, rectangle, fixed region, icon area, etc. Besides capturing screenshot, iScreenCapture also support capturing text from PC screen, captured text will be saved in a drop-down list until the program being closed. And iScreenCapture also supports capturing any colors from screen, captured colors may be used in other work or stored in favorites color list. Captured color will be displayed in 14 formats: HTML, HEX, RGB, VB, VC, C++, DELPHI, JAVA, etc.
iScreenCapture also supports converting graphics from one format to another format by batch mode.
Download It ( for Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista, XP ) comments powered by Disqus