Best Audio Editor Windows, Best Audio Editor works as an audio player, an audio splitter, an audio joiner, an audio recorder or an audio format converter.
Audio Music Editor can mixes several audio files with different format to one audio file. Flexible play mode allows you play or loop play a part of the edited audio file.
Audio Music Editor Key Features:
- Supports audio format: MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV, MP2, G721, G723, G726, VOX, GSM, U-LAW, A-LAW, DSP, ADPCM, CDA(input), APE(export only), FLAC(export only).
- Available operations: play, play looped, seek, cut, copy, paste, delete, mix, record, trim, mark, amplify, normalize, invert, reverse, stretch, compressor, add noise.
- Available effects: fade in, fade out, delay, flanger, vibrato, chorus, phaser…
- Available filters: band pass, low pass, high pass, low shelf, high shelf, notch…
- Join audio file with different audio formats.
- Mix 2 or more audio files with different format to one audio file.
- Supports recording to create new audio file.
- Embeds a MP3 ID3 editor support MP3, WMA, MP2, MPEG, MP+, MPC, OGG and AVI audio formats.
- Supports customizable output MP3 bitrate from 8 kbps to 320 kbps.
- Supports customizable output MP3 sampling frequency from 8000 Hz to 44100 Hz.
- Supports customizable audio format for WMA, MP2, OGG, VOX, GSM, G723, G726, G721, U-LAW, A-LAW, DSP, ADPCM including channel, sampling frequency and bitrate.
Best Audio Editor System Requirements:
- Windows /XP/2003/Vista/2008/Windows 7.
- 128M RAM or above.
- 50M disk space or above.
Download It ( for Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista, XP )comments powered by Disqus