240p to 720p, Good M1V to HD Converting Software to convert M1V video to 1080P 720P High-Definition full HD file format with Excellent quality and fast HD video conversion for Win 10 64bit, Win 8.1, Win 7, Vista.
M1V video files to HD Video Conversion, M1V Video Format is a file extension for an MPEG-1 video stream, it is an MPG file with no sound. The M1V format allows for progressive video coding at the transmission rate of 1.5 million bps (bits per second). M1V video format provides a video resolution of 352x240 at 30 fps (frames per second). Use Microsoft Windows Media Player (versions 7 and up) and Apple QuickTime Player on Windows; and Apple QuickTime Player on Mac OS to open M1V video files.
Download It ( for Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista, XP )
How to Convert to full HD video from M1V Video on Windows 10 64bit Win8.1, 7:
Free Download the Converter from Software-DOWNLOAD.name , install it and launch it, then:
- Click Add Files to import M1V Videos
- Click Output Format pull down list to set the output video format
Here, we Select the HD output from HD Video list
- Click Output Settings button to set the output HD Video Quality, HD Video Size, Audio Quality etc
- Click Start Button at the bottom of the Window to start conversion
- Click Open Output button to check the output HD files
Besides converting M1V file to HD video formats, the Video Converter can also extract and convert audio files, capture pictures from various videos and even set the output file size.
Best M1V to 1080P, 720P HD format video Converter:
- M1V to HD XviD Video format Converter for Windows
- M1V to HD MKV Video format Converter for Windows
- M1V to HD MOV Video format Converter for Windows
- M1V to HD MPEG2 Video format Converter for Windows
- M1V to HD H.264 Video format Converter for Windows
- M1V to HD MPEG4 Video format Converter for Windows
- M1V to HD TS format Video Converter for Windows
- M1V to HD WMV format Video Converter for Windows
Best Software to Make HD video from M1V video:
- lexible settings to simplify your M1V HD video conversion
- Support multi-core CPU With auto detection of multi-core CPU, HD Video Converter will distribute tasks on multi-core automatically to get high video conversion speed.
- The widest range of formats support
- Video-to-picture conversion To get wonderful Hollywood movie scenes, the HD converter can capture pictures from videos, and save them as JPG, BMP, PNG files.
What is HD High-definition Video:
HD video refers to any video system of higher resolution than standard-definition (SD) video, and most commonly involves display resolutions of 1,280×720 pixels (720p) or 1,920×1,080 pixels (1080i/1080p).
Common HD video modes:
- 1080p HD 1,920×1,080 Frame Size, Progressive 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 Frame rate (Hz)
- 720p HD 1,280×720 Frame Size, Progressive 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60, 72 Frame rate (Hz)
- 1080i HD 1,920×1,080 Frame Size, Interlaced 25 (50 fields/s), 29.97 (59.94 fields/s), 30 (60 fields/s) Frame rate (Hz)
Download It ( for Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista, XP )comments powered by Disqus