Low Quality Videos to Hd Converter, Clean H264 to HD converter to convert H264 video to 1080P 720P High-Definition full HD file format with Excellent quality and fast HD video conversion for Win 10 64bit, Win 8.1, Win 7, XP.
H264 video files to HD Video Conversion, H.264 is a next-generation video compression format. H.264 is also known as MPEG-4 AVC. Developed for use in high definition systems such as HDTV, Blu-ray and HD DVD as well as low resolution portable devices such as Sonys PSP and Apples iPod, H.264 offers better quality at lower file sizes than both MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 ASP (DivX or XviD). Apple has official adopted H.264 as the format for QuickTime.
Download It ( for Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista, XP )
How to Convert to full HD video from H264 Video on Windows 10 64bit Win8.1, 7:
Free Download the Converter from Software-DOWNLOAD.name , install it and launch it, then:
- Click Add Files to import H264 Videos
- Click Output Format pull down list to set the output video format
Here, we Select the HD output from HD Video list
- Click Output Settings button to set the output HD Video Quality, HD Video Size, Audio Quality etc
- Click Start Button at the bottom of the Window to start conversion
- Click Open Output button to check the output HD files
Besides converting H264 file to HD video formats, the Video Converter can also extract and convert audio files, capture pictures from various videos and even set the output file size.
Best H264 to 1080P, 720P HD format video Converter:
- H264 to HD XviD Video format Converter for Windows
- H264 to HD MKV Video format Converter for Windows
- H264 to HD MOV Video format Converter for Windows
- H264 to HD MPEG2 Video format Converter for Windows
- H264 to HD H.264 Video format Converter for Windows
- H264 to HD MPEG4 Video format Converter for Windows
- H264 to HD TS format Video Converter for Windows
- H264 to HD WMV format Video Converter for Windows
Best Software to Make HD video from H264 video:
- lexible settings to simplify your H264 HD video conversion
- Support multi-core CPU With auto detection of multi-core CPU, HD Video Converter will distribute tasks on multi-core automatically to get high video conversion speed.
- The widest range of formats support
- Video-to-picture conversion To get wonderful Hollywood movie scenes, the HD converter can capture pictures from videos, and save them as JPG, BMP, PNG files.
What is HD High-definition Video:
HD video refers to any video system of higher resolution than standard-definition (SD) video, and most commonly involves display resolutions of 1,280×720 pixels (720p) or 1,920×1,080 pixels (1080i/1080p).
Common HD video modes:
- 1080p HD 1,920×1,080 Frame Size, Progressive 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 Frame rate (Hz)
- 720p HD 1,280×720 Frame Size, Progressive 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60, 72 Frame rate (Hz)
- 1080i HD 1,920×1,080 Frame Size, Interlaced 25 (50 fields/s), 29.97 (59.94 fields/s), 30 (60 fields/s) Frame rate (Hz)
Download It ( for Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista, XP )comments powered by Disqus