Convert .AVI to Hd 720p, Best AVI to HD converter to convert AVI video to 1080P 720P High-Definition full HD file format with Excellent quality and fast HD video conversion
AVI video files to HD Video Conversion, AVI format stands for Audio Video Interleave, which is a multimedia container format introduced by Microsoft in November 1992 as part of its Video for Windows technology. AVI video can contain both audio and video data in a file container that allows synchronous audio-with-video playback. AVI format is Microsoft’s response to Apple’s QuickTime technology.
Download It ( for Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista, XP )
How to Convert to full HD video from AVI Video on Windows 10 64bit Win8.1, 7:
Free Download the Converter from Software-DOWNLOAD.name , install it and launch it, then:
- Click Add Files to import AVI Videos
- Click Output Format pull down list to set the output video format
Here, we Select the HD output from HD Video list
- Click Output Settings button to set the output HD Video Quality, HD Video Size, Audio Quality etc
- Click Start Button at the bottom of the Window to start conversion
- Click Open Output button to check the output HD files
Besides converting AVI file to HD video formats, the Video Converter can also extract and convert audio files, capture pictures from various videos and even set the output file size.
Best AVI to 1080P, 720P HD format video Converter:
- AVI to HD XviD Video format Converter for Windows
- AVI to HD MKV Video format Converter for Windows
- AVI to HD MOV Video format Converter for Windows
- AVI to HD MPEG2 Video format Converter for Windows
- AVI to HD H.264 Video format Converter for Windows
- AVI to HD MPEG4 Video format Converter for Windows
- AVI to HD TS format Video Converter for Windows
- AVI to HD WMV format Video Converter for Windows
Best Software to Make HD video from AVI video:
- lexible settings to simplify your AVI HD video conversion
- Support multi-core CPU With auto detection of multi-core CPU, HD Video Converter will distribute tasks on multi-core automatically to get high video conversion speed.
- The widest range of formats support
- Video-to-picture conversion To get wonderful Hollywood movie scenes, the HD converter can capture pictures from videos, and save them as JPG, BMP, PNG files.
What is HD High-definition Video:
HD video refers to any video system of higher resolution than standard-definition (SD) video, and most commonly involves display resolutions of 1,280×720 pixels (720p) or 1,920×1,080 pixels (1080i/1080p).
Common HD video modes:
- 1080p HD 1,920×1,080 Frame Size, Progressive 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 Frame rate (Hz)
- 720p HD 1,280×720 Frame Size, Progressive 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60, 72 Frame rate (Hz)
- 1080i HD 1,920×1,080 Frame Size, Interlaced 25 (50 fields/s), 29.97 (59.94 fields/s), 30 (60 fields/s) Frame rate (Hz)
Download It ( for Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista, XP )comments powered by Disqus