Rename Files 2018, A Better Batch rename files program Just designed for Windows 10 64bit, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000 users to Rename Multiple Windows file with date, extension etc. in seconds.
How to batch Rename files on Windows 10 64bit, vista, xp:
Select file path
- Choose driver, C: D: or others;
- Double click directory that stored the files you want to rename;
- Click Include Sub-directory if you want rename all files in sub-dierectory as well.
Add/Edit rename rule
- Add/Edit a new rename rule
- Specify rule name, edit original and destination file name
- Specify file size that youwant to rename
- Specify file date that you want to rename
- Specify file attribute that you want to rename
Click Start Rename button to Start Rename files
SLV Batch Rename is a Batch rename tool to batch rename windows file. it’s fast and easy to use. you can edit rename rule, it’s use very easy way to implement your complex rename logic.
Download It ( for Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista, XP ) comments powered by Disqus