XviDedios for Mobil, Power XviD to FaceBook converter to change XviD video to FaceBook formats for upload/add/post/share/send a XviD file to FaceBook Page faster for Win 10 64bit, Win 8.1, Win 7, Vista computer.
Embed XviD movie files to FaceBook faster, What is Xvid Video, Xvid (formerly XviD) is a video codec library following the MPEG-4 standard, specifically MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile (ASP). It uses ASP features such as b-frames, global and quarter pixel motion compensation, lumi masking, trellis quantization, and H.263, MPEG and custom quantization matrices. Xvid movie is not a video format. Since Xvid uses MPEG-4 Advanced Simple Profile (ASP) compression, any video that is encoded with it is termed MPEG-4 ASP video – not Xvid video – and can therefore be decoded with all MPEG-4 ASP compliant decoders. Xvid encoded files can be written to a CD or DVD and played in a DivX compatible DVD player.
If you tried to upload a XviD file to facebook and share them with your friends, But it said is was not the right type of the file, Maybe you have to convert your XviD file to facebook supported video formats by this great converter for Windows PC.
Download It ( for Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista, XP )
How to Convert to FaceBook format from XviD video on Windows 10 64bit Win8.1, 7, Vista, XP:
Free Download the Converter from Software-DOWNLOAD.name , install it and launch it, then:
- Click Add Files to import XviD Videos to the converter
- Click Output Format pull down list to set the output video format
Here, we Select the Online Video, Facebook Video
- Click Output Settings button to set the output FaceBook Video Quality, Video Size, Audio Quality etc
- Check Show more settings box
- Video Size, To avoid the rescaling of your video, use a file with the larger edge of the video not exceeding 1280px
- Video Frame Rate, Keep the frame rate of your video at or below 30fps
- Video Aspect Ratio, must be within the range of 9:16 (0.5625) to 16:9 (1.7777)
- Video Codec, H264
- Audio Channels, Select 2(Stereo)
- Audio Sample Ratio, select 44100 hz
- Audio Codec, mpeg4aac
- Click Start Button at the bottom of the Window to start conversion
- Click Open Output button find the output FaceBook Video files for upload them to FaceBook page
Uploading the converted XviD video to Facebook wall:
That’s it, with 5 steps you can Convert XviD file to Facebook format, And you could easily post the converted XviD movie to facebook. So you could share your favorite XviD files from mobile phone with other people on facebook.
Did You cannot/problem//trouble upload video to FaceBook? Just download the best XviD FaceBook Video Converter right now!
Optime my XviD video Quality for send it to FaceBook page:
The best format to upload is H.264 video with AAC audio in MOV or MP4 format. H.264 currently offers the best video compression available, and due to file size limitations, this format is the optimal choice for Facebook Video.
To avoid the rescaling of your XviD video by Facebook’s encoder, use a file with the larger edge of the video not exceeding 1280px.
If your XviD video is less than 1280px in size on the larger edge, try to keep your dimensions to multiples of 16px for best compression.
Keep the frame rate of your XviD video at or below 30fps.
Use stereo audio with a sample rate of 44,100hz.
FaceBook Supported Video Types:
- 3g2 (Mobile Video)
- 3gp (Mobile Video)
- 3gpp (Mobile Video)
- asf (Windows Media Video)
- avi (XviD Video)
- dat (MPEG Video)
- flv (Flash Video)
- m4v (MPEG-4 Video)
- mkv (Matroska Format)
- mod (MOD Video)
- mov (QuickTime Movie)
- mp4 (MPEG-4 Video)
- mpe (MPEG Video)
- mpeg (MPEG Video)
- mpeg4 (MPEG-4 Video)
- mpg (MPEG Video)
- nsv (Nullsoft Video)
- ogm (Ogg Format)
- ogv (Ogg Video Format)
- qt (QuickTime Movie)
- tod (TOD Video)
- vob (DVD Video)
- wmv (Windows Media Video)
Download It ( for Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista, XP ) comments powered by Disqus