Add Video to FaceBook iPad Pro, Wonderful iPad Pro to FaceBook Converting Software to change iPad Pro video to FaceBook formats for upload/add/post/share/send a iPad Pro file to FaceBook Page faster for Win 10 64bit, Win 8.1, Win 7, XP, Vista.
Embed iPad Pro movie files to FaceBook faster, iPad Pro5, iPad Pro4 Video Formats: iPad Pro H.264 codec video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; iPad Pro MPEG 4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; iPad Pro Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
If you tried to upload a iPad Pro file to facebook and share them with your friends, But it said is was not the right type of the file, Maybe you have to convert your iPad Pro file to facebook supported video formats by this great converter for Windows PC.
Download It ( for Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista, XP )
How to Convert to FaceBook format from iPad Pro video on Windows 10 64bit Win8.1, 7, Vista, XP:
Free Download the Converter from Software-DOWNLOAD.name , install it and launch it, then:
- Click Add Files to import iPad Pro Videos to the converter
- Click Output Format pull down list to set the output video format
Here, we Select the Online Video, Facebook Video
- Click Output Settings button to set the output FaceBook Video Quality, Video Size, Audio Quality etc
- Check Show more settings box
- Video Size, To avoid the rescaling of your video, use a file with the larger edge of the video not exceeding 1280px
- Video Frame Rate, Keep the frame rate of your video at or below 30fps
- Video Aspect Ratio, must be within the range of 9:16 (0.5625) to 16:9 (1.7777)
- Video Codec, H264
- Audio Channels, Select 2(Stereo)
- Audio Sample Ratio, select 44100 hz
- Audio Codec, mpeg4aac
- Click Start Button at the bottom of the Window to start conversion
- Click Open Output button find the output FaceBook Video files for upload them to FaceBook page
Uploading the converted iPad Pro video to Facebook wall:
That’s it, with 5 steps you can Convert iPad Pro file to Facebook format, And you could easily post the converted iPad Pro movie to facebook. So you could share your favorite iPad Pro files from mobile phone with other people on facebook.
Did You cannot/problem//trouble upload video to FaceBook? Just download the best iPad Pro FaceBook Video Converter right now!
Optime my iPad Pro video Quality for send it to FaceBook page:
The best format to upload is H.264 video with AAC audio in MOV or MP4 format. H.264 currently offers the best video compression available, and due to file size limitations, this format is the optimal choice for Facebook Video.
To avoid the rescaling of your iPad Pro video by Facebook’s encoder, use a file with the larger edge of the video not exceeding 1280px.
If your iPad Pro video is less than 1280px in size on the larger edge, try to keep your dimensions to multiples of 16px for best compression.
Keep the frame rate of your iPad Pro video at or below 30fps.
Use stereo audio with a sample rate of 44,100hz.
FaceBook Supported Video Types:
- 3g2 (Mobile Video)
- 3gp (Mobile Video)
- 3gpp (Mobile Video)
- asf (Windows Media Video)
- avi (iPad Pro Video)
- dat (MPEG Video)
- flv (Flash Video)
- m4v (MPEG-4 Video)
- mkv (Matroska Format)
- mod (MOD Video)
- mov (QuickTime Movie)
- mp4 (MPEG-4 Video)
- mpe (MPEG Video)
- mpeg (MPEG Video)
- mpeg4 (MPEG-4 Video)
- mpg (MPEG Video)
- nsv (Nullsoft Video)
- ogm (Ogg Format)
- ogv (Ogg Video Format)
- qt (QuickTime Movie)
- tod (TOD Video)
- vob (DVD Video)
- wmv (Windows Media Video)
Download It ( for Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista, XP ) comments powered by Disqus