Adobe Payroll Software, A handy tool for determining hours worked from time card data.
An operating description of HoursClocked – HoursClocked follows:
Data is manually entered from a printed time card in any of the following formats:
- 12 Hour clock in hours and minutes.
- 12 Hour clock in hours and decimal fractions of hours.
- 24 Hour clock in hours and minutes.
- 24 Hour clock in hours and decimal fractions of hours.
The “First Day” of the work week is selectable. Set it to any of the days of the week, Sunday through Saturday.
Up to three weeks of input are available to handle weekly, bi-weekly and semi-monthly payrolls.
Printing is managed by opening the time card image in the free Adobe Reader
Use Adobe Reader version 7.09,not version 8!
A selectable employee list is generated at time cards are printed.
Overtime options are:
- A daily overtime threshold may be set. For example, any time clocked past 8 hours would be overtime.
- A weekly overtime threshold may be set. For example, any time clocked past 40 hours would be overtime.
- If neither daily or weekly overtime is selected, all hours are displayed as regular.
- If both daily and weekly overtime is selected, the maximum overtime of the two options is displayed.
As data is entered:
- Both the daily and total hours are presented in both regular and overtime and is presented in hours and decimal fractions of hours.
- Non numeric characters are automatically rejected.
- If an entry is an invalid time, the field is immediately painted red and the period in question is not included in the results..
- If a period clocked is abnormally low or high, the field is immediately painted yellow to flag a possible error. The period is, however, included in the results. The low and high thresholds may be set by the user.
- Either the Tab or the Enter key moves the cursor to the next time box.
print function has been added that allows specifying the date and the employee name. It then prints the daily data and the calculated results.
You may download an evaluation version (it will be fully operational for 15 days) by clicking the following button:
Buy Now !!! ( Full Version )
Free Download ( for Windows 8, Win 7, Vista, XP )