Onlyconver, A Professional Video to Audio Conversion Tool designed just for Windows users.
It can convert MP4 to MP3, MPEG to MP3, OGG to MP3. It also supports converting various formats including MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, WMV, AVI, MP4, 3GPP, 3G2, MOV, RM, RMVB, OGG, DV, H.264/AVC to popular audio formats such as MP3, WAV, AC3, WMA, M4A, OGG, AAC, etc.
Converter has strong function of editing options, such as movie trimming, video and audio encoder settings, batch conversion and so on.
The converted audio files can be played on different audio players such as iPod shuffle, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod touch, iPhone 6 Plus, Zune and regular MP3 Players and so on.
Convert Video to Audio Only Key Features
- Convert video formats to audio file MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, video to mp3;
- Support the conversion of audio/video clips with customized starting point and length;
- All Encoders and Decoders are built in;
- Support preview function;
- Support H.264/MPEG-4 AVC encoding/decoding;
- Support to adjust parameters of audio/video codecs;
- Fastest Conversion Speed;
- Support multi-threading and batch conversion;
- Support to set different zooming modes for the output file;
- Support to set different splitting modes for the output file;
- Support to set the name of the output file;
- Support to view the source file information;
- Support to edit the ID3 tag;
- Support multiple skins;
Convert Video to Audio Only System Requirements
- Operating system – Windows NT//XP/2003 and Windows Vista
- Processor – 750MHz Intel, AMD CPU or above
- Available HD space – 100 MB or more
- Display – Super VGA (800 x 600) resolution or higher
Video to Audio Converter is very easy to use. With its user-friendly interface, you can convert video to audio without any learning curve. Download iMacsoft Video to Audio Converter for free and have a try just now!
Buy Now !!! ( Full Version, Lifetime Upgrades Free, discount 30% )
Download It ( for Windows 8.1, Win 8, Win 7, Vista, XP )
Contact Support Team Email: firstname.lastname@example.org comments powered by Disqus